In 2020, the 19th ESSKA Congress will be delighted to feature traditional and new exciting formats for symposia:
- How do I do it? (NEW) – Short Videos highlighting techniques and process, followed by debriefing from the presenter and discussion with the audience.
- Lecture and Discussion – Traditional talks performed by lecturers, followed by questions and discussion.
- Battle, Debate and Discussion – Controversial Topic debated between two opponent sharing opposite points of view, followed by discussion with the audience.
- Myth Busting – Science vs Fashion (NEW) – Hot controversial topics, presented by two opponent speakers and followed by in depth discussion with selected expert panel.
- Ask the Expert – Case based approach presentations, followed by audience directly interacting with expert panel.