ESSKA Scientific Chairs and Congress team wishes to say an enormous THANK YOU to all ESSKA Members and the Scientific Committee that submitted symposia proposals for the 19th ESSKA Congress.
SYMPOSIA: Typical one-hour session featuring 4-6 talks, often including moderated discussion. This year, the 19th ESSKA Congress will be delighted introduce traditional and new exciting formats for symposia:
- How do I do it? (NEW) – Short Videos highlighting techniques and process, followed by debriefing from the presenter and discussion with the audience.
- Lecture and Discussion – Traditional talks performed by lecturers, followed by questions and discussion.
- Battle, Debate and Discussion – Controversial Topic debated between two opponent sharing opposite points of view, followed by discussion with the audience.
- Myth Busting – Science vs Fashion (NEW) – Hot controversial topics, presented by two opponent speakers and followed by in depth discussion with selected expert panel.
- Ask the Expert – Case based approach presentations, followed by audience directly interacting with expert panel.
PARTNER SOCIETY SYMPOSIA: The six Partner Societies of ESSKA – AOSSM, APKASS, ICRS, ISAKOS, ISHA and SLARD – will each have a dedicated symposium co-hosted with ESSKA. These one-hour sessions will feature trendy topics and cases discussed by speakers from both the Partner Society and ESSKA.
AFFILIATED SOCIETY SYMPOSIA: These sessions feature 5 to 6 speakers who are representing their Affiliated Society. These speakers will present their experiences and point of view on a specific topic, which will be debated in the allocated discussion time.