1st ESSKA-ESMA Certificate
CHAIRS: Henrique Jones (Portugal), Stefano Della Villa (Italy)
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Eectively recognise the more important trauma and medical emergencies on the field and adequate assessment.
- Apply an eective diagnostic algorithm including history taking, physical examination and imaging modalities.
- Successfully assess and apply non-surgical and surgical treatment methods.
- Foresee the complications and the post-operative phases of the procedures.
- Design rehabilitation protocols for the management of the issues.
External automatic defibrillation and advanced cardiovascular life support.
and AMEF (Portuguese Football Team Physicians Association) emergency staff
ESSKA Congress Delegates
Italian VAT at 22% is included in the price.
PRELIMINARY COURSE SCHEDULE (1.5 days)
Trauma and Medical Emergencies on the Field
More Frequent Injuries I
More Frequent Injuries II
What is New and What to be Aware of
- Any orthopaedic surgeon who is in the beginning phase of their sports career.
- Those preparing for a certification/ re-certification in the sports sub-speciality exam.
- Team Physicians who want to have a Certificate Team Physician Course or want to be updated.
- Any orthopaedic surgeon who wishes to refresh their knowledge and stay updated with developments in this field.
- Others, including physiotherapists and athletic trainers, who would like an in-depth review of orthopaedic sports medicine in order to develop their collaboration with their orthopedic surgeon.